Thursday, March 15, 2007

He's baaaack!!!!!!

Orlando's back from visiting his parents in San Francisco. He went to checkout their new house (see picture above) and bring me back some good old fashioned American goodies!!!!! Orlando brought back a grand total of 5 pictures from his trip!!!! So here they are hanging in Pebble beach golf course:





In general I am very glad that Orlando is back because it was way too quite in the apartment without him. I also wanted to take this chance and say THANKS to all the people in Hiroshima who called me, invited me over for dinner and generally took care of me these last 10 days. It's good to know you have friends you can count on.

1 comment:

Martin and Therese said...

Orlando looks like he had a great time and he is so like his Dad! Looking forward to hearing all about the sumo.