Tuesday, September 05, 2006

GOLF

Finally we where able to play golf after about 3 months of not touching a golf course. Here we are in front of the 4 person golf cart (what a great idea).

The course was on top of a mountain and it had spectacular views like I have never seen before. Even getting there was interesting. We had to go up a very narrow road with cliffs all over the place but I just pretended I was going to my Mom's work in Maricao which is basically the same thing but different sides of the road. Here I am with my friend Erin posing for the camera in the tee box of a par 3 hole.

Here is Orlando about to hit another really good shot:

One of the funniest parts of the golf course came at the end when it came time to clean my golf shoes. I was looking for the little rugs you wipe your golf shoes in order to get the grass out but to me surprise I just found an air gun to blow away all the dirt from my shoes. Once again a very good idea.

We had a really good time except I missed the girl in the golf cart driving around with refreshments and munchies but you can't have it all.

No comments: