Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's Snowing!!!!

Today I woke up to this view from our apartment (8th floor), IT'S SNOWING!!!!! I'm cursed there is snow everywhere I go!!!! It follows me!!! I can only be thankful that we don't have to shovel the school yard!!!! There are going to be a bunch of mad parents when their kids get home wet and muddy!!!! Check out the snow in the balcony's safety rails!!!!
What's funny about the whole thing is that it only snows here once or twice a year since the average temperature for February is from 33 - 48 F, but we are just soooo lucky. I'm not complaining because back in Michigan (average temperature for Feb. is 20-36F) poor Orlando would have shoveled the drive way many times by now.

In order to add insult to injury, our neighbor asked us to switch cars with him for 2 weeks (he has a bad back) so we went from our beautiful Verisa with it's 133 hp engine ( I call it the lawnmower):
To this:
A 220 hp RX-8!!! What a perfect rear wheel drive vehicle to have when it snows!!!!!!! You know we don't care. I'm sure we will survive this small "inconvenience"!!! Needless to say we will continue "sacrificing" ourselves driving this little monster around.

No comments: