Saturday, October 07, 2006

Girls Night

Friday night a group of ladies and I went out to celebrate 2 of their birthdays. So everyone left their kids at home with their husbands and I left Orlando with his playstation and some pizza!!! We all went to dinner at a Spanish restaurant near my apartment. Here we are:

After dinner we went to hang out for a while, here we are having a great time:

There I spoke to the owner of the establishment who is from Peru and requested La Gasolina in order to show the ladies how to dance some Reggeaton. Everyone proceeded to buggy down with some Daddy Yankee and to my surprise some of the Japanese people that where there started to dance and singing along to every word!!! To bad my video camera does not fit into my pursue because it was priceless. Music is truly a universal language because everyone was dancing to the rhythm of the song even though they had no idea what the music was saying.


No comments: