Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Beach

I was fortunate enough to get to see the ocean again from the other side of the world!!!! Last Sunday a group of friends and I went to Hamada Beach (a real beach, no lake stuff) about a 1.5 hour drive each way from Hiroshima, as you can see from the map below.

The drive there was very interesting because you had to drive thru the mountains to get to the coast. It actually reminded my a lot of driving thru Cayey to get to San Juan. Once again I was hit with the pain of using the highways here, it cost about $25 US dollars one way!!!!!!!! Trains everywhere, except to the beach what a tragedy.

Here are some pictures of the beach it reminded my a lot of Crash boat beach in Aguadilla.

Finally I just want to share that I got a terrible sun burn and look like a big tomato and everything hurts. That's ok because it was worth it!!!

No comments: