Monday, December 18, 2006

FELIZ NAVIDAD


FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS


MERRY X-MAS EVERYBODY


I know everyone must be packing right now to go home or on super adventure trip for Christmas so I decided to publish the X-mas post as soon as possible. I hope everyone has a really good time with their family and friends, and don't eat too much!!! I was thinking this year brought a lot of change not only for Orlan and I but for many of our friends. Some people had kids, others moved and some got married all in a really short amount of time, just one year!!!!! So congratulations to everyone!!!! I'm sure the new year will bring more crazy adventures for everyone.
If your going to Puerto Rico or anywhere tropical take a few minutes to admire the beautiful view and take a nice picture like this one:


P.S. We will be gone for 2 weeks and I won't be updated the Blog so if you want to stare at the same pictures and read the same stories then that's fine, but you have been warned.
2nd P.S. - The pictures are from last year at my In-laws place in Ponce, PR. Everyone here is Buddhist (there are X-mas decorations in the shops but it's like a Hallmark Holiday) and mainly celebrate the New Year.

3 comments:

Martin and Therese said...

Have a great time in Europe. It was wonderful to meet you both in 2006!

Otero-Ortiz said...

Esperamos que pasen una Feliz Navidad!!!

Fam. Gonzalez-Rodriguez said...

Feliz Navidad, we miss you!